Smell, taste, sight, touch and hearing are the five senses through which we define many of our experiences. They are much more active and intense when love is involved. It is compulsory to create a stimulating ambience for a real passionate night.
It’s true that the spontaneous act of love has something magical in it but the “programmed” one can also be unforgettable. Chose the time and the place when you know you will not be interrupted.
In order to create a romantic, relaxed and sensual atmosphere light up candles, perfumed sticks or essential oils used in aromatherapy (not too much or your lover would feel like he is going to be sacrificed).
Never mix perfumed candles with incense sticks because the smell might become too strong.
Play a little music, in an undertone. It will relax you both physically and emotionally. Put the phone, the doorbell and other noisy things off the hook. If it hasn’t happened yet take off your clothes and your lover’s. A shower with a lot of aromatic gels is only the beginning. The real pleasure is about to begin.
Massage is going to take you into the erotic world. Everybody knows that certain parts of human body are extremely delicate and responsive to touching but only a few know that any part could become an erogenous zone.
Aromatherapy products will help you reach the peak of your pleasure. Spill some massage oil on your palms and warm it up by rubbing it one against the other. Put your palms easily on your lover’s back and keep them like that a few moments.
Then massage lightly, moving your palms in circles, following the forms of his muscles and body. Don’t take your hand off his skin. Touching is the most important thing. Along with aromas and oils it will do wanders for both of you.
It is very important to know that essential oils massage does more than the erotic stimulation. It makes tensions, fears of intimacy go away and your mind and body can relax. It can also stimulate emotions and increase your sexual aptitudes (see the recipes).
You do not need us any more. Feeling the pleasure you will know instinctively and yet consciously what to do next.
BASE OIL – it is the oil where essential oils are being inserted into; for the most erotic massage the best base oils are olive and sunflower oils.
- MASSAGE TO REMOVE EMOTIONS: 10 ml. base oil, 3 drops of juniper tree essential oil and 2 drops of santal essential oil;
- MASSAGE TO RELAX THE BODY: 25ml base oil, 5 drops of juniper tree essential oil, 7 drops santal essential oil;
- MASSAGE TO OPEN UP THE SEXUAL APPETITE: Massage on chest and breats – 10 ml base oil, 4 drops of rose essential oil, 2 drops of pelargonium essential oil;
- APHRODISIAC ATMOSPHERE: In aromatherapy burning – 3 drops of bergamot essential oil, 3 drops of lavender essential oils;
- AGAINST MAN’S SEXUAL ANXIETY: In aromatherapy burning: 3 drops of jasmine essential oil, 1 drop of patchouli essential oil; massage: 10 ml base oil, 7 drops of jasmine essential oil, 3 drops of patchouli essential oil;
- AGAINST MAN’S SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS: In aromatherapy burning: 3 drops of jasmine essential oil, 2 drops of santal essential oil; massage: 10 ml base oil, 6 drops of jasmine essential oil, 5 drops of santal essential oil;
- FOR INCREASING THE LIBIDO: massage: 10 ml base oil, 4 drops of neroli essential oil, 2 drops of rose essential oil;
MASSAGE FOR FEET: 10 ml base oil, 2 drops of jasmine essential oil, 2 drops of bergamot essential oil;
MASSAGE FOR BODY: 25 ml base oil, 5 drops of jasmine essential oil, 4 drops of pelargonium essential oil or 25 ml base oil, 3 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil, 3 drops of rose essential oil;
- LAVENDER – it has always been associated with love and fertility. As an aphrodisiac, as oil, has the excitement of senses and of primary sexual instincts as base properties;
- BLACK PEPPER – except for its culinary properties, it gives back sexual vitality, reopens the flame of passion when used as essential oil. During Roman conquest it was used on body massages as preludes.
- JASMINE – perfumed, seductive oil, one of the best-known and appreciated aphrodisiacs. It was considered as a love plant and it was used for love spells. In India the jasmine flower symbolizes the promise of eternal love.
- JUNIPER TREE – the plant of protection, it makes negative feelings go away. It was used in different potions that aimed the excitement of a virgin during their first love night.
- NEROLI – also known as a fertility stimulus, a symbol of seduction and sexuality. Brides wore its flowers in their hair as a symbol of purity.
- ROSE – symbol of Venus. It is well known that QUEEN CLEOPATRA only made love on a bed of roses.
- SANTAL – used in sex rituals in the past. Encourages expression of emotions.
- YLANG-YLANG – a powerful aphrodisiac, it increases the libido and the sexual attraction between lovers.