Cosmetic products already prepared are good, and we recommend them. However, you should remember that there are beauty remedies that you may prepare for yourself.
Did you notice that a good cosmetic product is more than you can afford? Well, the good news is that things are a little different.
In order to guide you through the thicket of the hundreds of creams and lotions, we submit to your attention the following experiment: take a look in your own kitchen! You will find there all you need for taking care of your face and body: potatoes, milk, oil, eggs, etc.
We will show you the ways to use these ingredients in order to have an original and effective beauty program. The preparation of the facemasks, creams, and lotions is quite simple, and if you are a craving person, your pleasure will be double!
1. HAIR NUANCE: It is true that one may show the dignity of each age and do not be ashamed because of the marks which age has printed on your face, but it is just as true that there are a few things one may do in order to maintain your youthful aspect.
Once the first grey hair appears, you may want to prepare the following hair colour: mix 50 g of onion and let it boil in 1 l of water. After they boil, let them cool down, and spread the mixture on the hair and scalp.
2. SUNFLOWER OIL FOR THIN, DULL HAIR: Did your hair lose its shine, and you have split ends? It is no wonder! Washing, drying, wind, sun, dust, all these are factors that damage the hair. Try helping it with a treatment with sunflower or olive oil. Dip the hair ends into oil and leave over night. In the morning, shampoo well.
3. EYE MASK: If you care for your eyes, make a habit out of eating carrots. They are irreplaceable for the eyes, owing to the fact that they have a great concentration of vitamin A.
And they may successfully replace the anti-wrinkle cream. Here’s one idea for preventing the wrinkles around the eyes or for attenuating the wrinkles that have already appeared: graze one carrot and add some cream cheese. Apply underneath the eyes and leave for approximately 10 minutes.
4. FACE CLEANSING: Low-fat milk is more effective than many expensive cosmetic products. Wash your face with milk and you will notice shortly that the skin is smoother and the small wrinkles disappear.
5. MASK FOR THE DCOLLETAGE: Did you know that a mask of egg white, to which you also added some lemon tones the skin and closes the pores? This is precisely what your dcolletage needs. Apply the mask using a brush and after it dries up, wash with warm water.
6. MASK AGAINST WRINKLES: The fine wrinkles around the eyes may add to your personal charm, but one too many is an enemy! You may delay its appearance applying a mask prepared from cream cheese (100 g) and some black tea. Apply on the face, leave for 10 minutes and then wash with warm water.