‘Miraculous earth’ and ‘angel of the earth’ are names denoting clay, the universal remedy known in the traditional medicine for centuries.
These are only two of the many names the specialists use when refering to clay, owing to its numerous qualities in the treatment of a great number of disorders.
Clay is certainly not a wonder medicine, but still its effects are incontestable and it may be considered as a great help in curing a number of disorders.
The therapists sustain that in certain conditions, the treatment with clay may get incredible results. Regardless of the type of clay used in the treatment, there are qualities of the ‘miraculous earth’ which are unquestionable: disinfecting, antiseptic, bactericidal, regenerator, revitalizing, and tonic.
It may be said that, if such a thing as ‘the intelligence of the matter’ exists (in Alexis Carell’s own words), clay is certainly endowed with it.
CLAY IN THERAPY AND COSMETICS
Clay has many beneficialial, notable effects in the treatment of a wide range of diseases. Moreover, the specialists recommend the facemasks made with clay as effective treatment against wrinkles and acne.
We will present to you, in short, the diseases in which the treatment with clay is recommended:
- In cases of acne, eruption on the face, wrinkles, cuperosis – clay mask. In the morning, clay administered orally, daily.
- In cases of paradontosis, gingivitis – it is recommended that you brush your teeth with clay paste, for minimum three minutes.
- In cases of inflation, infections, gangrene, abcess, furuncle, and contusions – clay cataplasm applied on the plague.
- In cases of diarrhea, enteritis, colitis, disinter – clay administered orally, cataplasms on the abdomen for two hours, and enema using clay.
- In cases of constipation, the treatment is the same as for diarrhea, with the condition that if the treatment does not give results in a short time, it will be interrupted.
- In cases of gastric and duodenal ulcer, gastritis – clay administered orally.
- In cases of kidney diseases – clay administered orally, and cold clay cataplasms once or twice a day.
- In cases of prostate disorders – cataplasms in the anal-perinea area, once or twice a day, for one or two hours. Apply warm clay-paste in the rectum, 10-20 ml in the evening, and keep it until the morning.
- In cases of hemorrhoids – cold clay cataplasms, for one or two hours in the anal area. Apply warm clay paste in the rectum.
- In cases of vaginites, colpites – vaginal lavage using 3-4 spoons of clay in one liter of water. Local clay applications for 12-24 hours.
- In cases of intestinal parazitosis – enema using 3-4 spoons of clay in one liter of warm-luke water, and local cataplasms with clay for 12-24 hours.
- In cases of lack of essential minerals, anemia, premature aging, and states of overall fatigue – clay administered orally.
- In cases of rheumatism, and arthritis – daily cold cataplasms in acute disorders, and daily warm cataplasms in chronic disorders.
- For the balance of endocrine glands – clay administered orally.
USE CLAY MASK FOR YOUR BEAUTY
Make a paste from clay powder, water and cucumber (or tomato or grapes) juice. The quantity of juice has to be equal with the quantity of water. Then apply the clay paste in a thin coating on the entire face. Let it dry 15 up to 30 minutes. Then remove it with lukewarm water.
This treatment used once a week cures the acne, rashes, cuperosis and wrinkles. Another good recipe is that in which the clay is mixed with olive oil.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CLAY
If wet, the clay interacts with metal objects and recipients, and absorbs the substances and smells from plastic recipients. It is therefore recommended that clay be kept in ceramic or glass recipients.
The cure with clay, once began, must not be interrupted, because it releases some successive processes (drainage, revitalization), which must not be interrupted. In the beginning of the cure (this happens also in other kinds of active cures) it is obvious an apparent aggravation of the disease. If this should happen, you have to reduce the dosage, and come back to the initial dosage gradually.
You may also replace the mineral water with tab-water purified with clay. Placed in water, the clay absorbs odors and chlorine, destroys most bacteria, and adds to the water microelements and minerals.
You may find clay in the specialized shops, in four variants: active white clay – powder or grains, and active pink/red clay, with thalassic sediments, in the form of powder or grains.
The powder is easier to prepare and apply, while the grains maintain the natural qualities of the clay.